Monday, February 6, 2012

The little things you love

Have you ever thought about the little things in life that make you smile? ....the things that tell a bit about who you are? For me, there are so many things that I would love to take home with me when I find them...just because they make me feel good when I look at them. They may serve no other purpose other than to make me smile or stir up inspiration. Vintage books, old bottles, tea cups,  flowers, wooden spools of thread and oh....buttons have all found their way into my heart and home at one time or another.  ...and there something magical about old photos and handwritten vintage postcards! It's so much fun to search for these little treasures, take them home with you and create an image or two. Three times the joy!  Surround yourself with the little things you love..just for you!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful... glad I did one last check in Facebook before I turned off the computer. this is absolutely beautiful. will you be blogging every day? Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet storyboard...I love it. So soft & lovely!! And yes, I agree, surrounding ourselves with the things and the people we love makes us happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming via Flickr to visit your lovely blog, I have a blog too, you're most welcome !
    I see that you have the same Flickr error in your sideboard,
    I tried to install this gadget again, but it doesn't work :-(
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Beyond Layers. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!...here via Beyond Layers:)

    ReplyDelete